Join the Fast-Growing Company that is Revolutionizing IT Operations Management.
Careers Join the Fast-Growing Company that is Revolutionizing Hybrid IT Monitoring
ScienceLogic is the cloud-enabling company for the next generation of IT. Operating on cutting edge technologies and driving innovation with built-in components such as our patent-pending CloudMapper technology, we have taken the IT monitoring space by storm. Our team represents the best and brightest from the IT industry, visionaries who are poised to boldly go where no company has gone before. We are looking for more out-of-the-box thinkers ready and willing to capture an $18 BN+ market space and lead the path to exponential corporate and personal growth.
Expect the unexpected at ScienceLogic. Enjoy working with the best and brightest in the industry. Appreciate the start-up culture, solid financial backing, and huge target market. If you're an impact player, this is a unique opportunity to move your career to the next level.
ScienceLogic’s benefits package offers comprehensive insurance coverage, pre-tax savings plans, paid time off, and unique perks designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
ScienceLogic is committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you and your family to grow with us and to share in our success. We love to recognize our employees who have gone above and beyond, and offer quarterly awards, an employee incentive program, and team-building outings.
Health Care CoverageScienceLogic offers medical, vision, and dental insurance through large, nationally-known providers. Prescription drug coverage, an HRA, a health care FSA, and a dependent care FSA are also available.
Retirement & VacationScienceLogic makes available a 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, and provides paid vacation, sick time, maternity leave, and holidays
Income ProtectionCompany-paid, short-term, and long-term disability coverage are available, along with ScienceLogic-paid life insurance and AD&D coverage.
Enrichment OpportunitiesScienceLogic provides an employee assistance program, resources, referrals, service discounts, an employee training program, and employee referral bonus opportunities
AmenitiesScienceLogic's corporate headquarters in Reston, Virginia features company-provided refreshments and a complimentary, on-campus fitness facility
- Associate Software Developer (New & Recent Graduates) Reston, Virginia
- Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer (New & Recent Graduates) Reston, Virginia
- IT Systems Administrator Reston, Virginia
- Lead QA Automation Engineer Reston, Virginia – Eligible for teleworking
- Mid- & Senior–Level Software Engineers – Python/MySQL Reston, Virginia – Eligible for teleworking
- QA Engineer Reston, Virginia – Eligible for teleworking
- Software Engineer – Amazon Web Services Reston, Virginia or RTP, North Carolina – Eligible for teleworking
- Software Engineer – Hybrid Cloud Monitoring Reston, Virginia – Eligible for teleworking
- Software Engineer – Storage Systems Monitoring Reston, Virginia or RTP, North Carolina – Eligible for teleworking
- Systems Engineer Reston, Virginia – Eligible for teleworking
- Business Development Representative Reston, Virginia
- Business Development Representative – Singapore Singapore
- Business Development Representative – Federal Government Sector Reston, Virginia
- Pre-Sales Engineer – Mid-Atlantic Mid-Atlantic Region
- Pre-Sales Engineer – Western U.S. Denver, Colorado and Bay Area, California
- Sales Executive – DoD & Intelligence Reston, Virginia
- Sales Executive – New York/New Jersey New York/New Jersey
- Sales Executive – South U.S. Texas
- Sales Executive – Western U.S. SFO/Bay Area/LAX
- Sales Operations Manager Reston, Virginia
Apply for a Position
Please reference the position title in the subject line of your email and submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Via Mail or Fax
10700 Parkridge Blvd. Suite 200
Reston, VA 20191
Phone: +1.703.354.1010 or +1.800.724.5644
Due to the anticipated volume of resumes, we will only be able to respond to those applicants that meet the requirements as outlined in the openings. Submissions should clearly state the position of interest.
Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.