Have you been described as a little tech-obsessed? Somewhat quirky? Passionate about what you do? On top of the latest technology trends? Then come work with us!
With an experienced management team, strong partners, and a ground-breaking technology, ScienceLogic has experienced rapid growth since our inception in 2003, earning placement on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies two years in a row.
Expect the unexpected at ScienceLogic. Enjoy working with the best and brightest in the industry. Appreciate the start-up culture, solid financial backing, and huge target market. If you're an impact player, this is a unique opportunity to move your career to the next level.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We work hard to reward our employees.
ScienceLogic’s benefits package offers comprehensive insurance coverage, pre-tax savings plans, paid time off, and unique perks designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
ScienceLogic is committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you and your family to grow with us and to share in our success. We love to recognize our employees who have gone above and beyond, and offer quarterly awards, an employee incentive program, and team-building outings.
- Medical coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Health reimbursement account
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D coverage
- Health care spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation/sick time and holidays
- Paid maternity leave
- Employee assistance program
- Resources, referrals, and service discounts
- Employee recognition program
- Training program
- Fitness facility
- Company-provided refreshments
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- ScienceLogic offers medical/vision/dental insurance coverage through large nationally known providers.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Prescription drug benefits are included in the medical plan coverage. Members pay the discounted cost of medications until the medical plan deductible has been satisfied.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- The HRA was implemented to reimburse employees for qualified out-of-pocket expenses for medical and prescription drug expenses.
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverage