Join Us for Our Third Annual Symposium! Connecting the Cloud
ScienceLogic Symposium is two days of immersive learning and sharing that you will not want to miss. Join ScienceLogic’s product experts, educators, and other users like you for networking and training that will make you—our valued customer—more successful.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Keynotes from ScienceLogic’s top thought leaders
- Your choice of interactive sessions, tailored to your individual learning goals
- Access to hands-on product demos and intimate roundtables
- One-on-ones in the Customer Lab with the ScienceLogic experts you want to speak with most
- Networking opportunities and social activities at Gaylord National Resort
There is a registration fee of $500 per person for the two full days of education and events. However, if you register before September 19, 2014, your registration fee will be waived. The price will return to $500 per person starting September 20, 2014.
Customers will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations. Room blocks at Gaylord National Resort are available. Registration at this event is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot today!
“This is the one event ScienceLogic customers should not miss. You have your peers, developers, and management all under one roof. It allowed me to exchange ideas, learn new ways of using ScienceLogic software, and have some fun in the process.” —Principal, Operation Service Support, SAP