Customers using ScienceLogic for Cisco network monitoring run the gamut from midsized...
Business performance depends on streamlined IT performance. Yet technology changes have spawned more and more management tools, creating operational data silos for networks, systems, virtualization, and all the other IT components. The legacy frameworks that promised unified management? Bloated from technology retrofits and poorly integrated acquisitions.
You and your IT operations team are left to do the heavy lifting – tracking asset records in spreadsheets, manually correlating data from multiple databases and consoles, writing integration scripts, developing your own reports and dashboards, and writing big checks to multiple tools vendors for the privilege. You need a better way – and that's ScienceLogic.
Learn how our customers use ScienceLogic to integrate with existing systems and improve IT operations management.
ScienceLogic partners with top technology partners like Cisco to deliver world-class solutions. Many customers – ranging from mid-sized firms to large service providers – use ScienceLogic to make Cisco network monitoring easy. ScienceLogic is a cost-efficient, scalable, and highly flexible monitoring platform for your growing Cisco network.
Read ScienceLogic Monitoring for Cisco: Case Studies to find out how Iron Bow Technologies, The Signature Group (TSG), and iovation optimized Cisco Remote Management Services (RMS) with ScienceLogic. Visit our Technologies section to learn more about the many leading vendors for which ScienceLogic offers out-of-the-box IT monitoring.
Find a better way to manage IT operations with ScienceLogic.
The ScienceLogic platform was designed to support how corporate IT operations actually work. Whether your application services run in the data center or in the cloud, ScienceLogic gives you a modern, easy-to-deploy product to discover, monitor, and manage your infrastructure and applications without dealing with multiple tools and vendors.
You may have resources in Bangalore, in London, in Peoria, or who-knows-where in the public cloud. ScienceLogic monitors your distributed and dynamic resources, no matter how far-flung.
- Single management platform replaces multiple, disparate tools
- Intelligent event management (de-dups, filtering, event clearing) eliminates alert storms to improve operational responsiveness and efficiency
- Automated asset discovery and management
- Monitoring of dynamic physical and virtual resources
- Multi-tenant management and reporting of on-site, remote, and cloud resources
- Integrated IT ticketing
- REST-based API and self-service portal for integration of home-grown and third-party applications and databases
- Customizable, role-specific dashboards for service management, system health and application performance monitoring, SLA compliance, trends, IT ticket status, and more
- Support for most infrastructure elements right out of the box; ability to create management templates for non-standard devices
- Pre-built best-practice management templates for out-of-the-box application and service monitoring; customizable templates for monitoring custom applications
- Run book automation, enabling faster response to incidents, more reliable execution of repetitive tasks, and automatic application of appropriate management templates when new devices are added
- Hardened 64-bit Linux platform delivered as physical or virtual appliance
- Flexible architecture for distributed data collection on-site, at remote locations, and in the cloud
- Encrypted communications between data collectors and central database
- Secure and resilient architecture; HA/DR configurations included in software license
- Improve operational visibility into your entire infrastructure and service delivery from one vantage point.
- Increase cross-functional collaboration and reduce the need for specialist silos.
- Improve user satisfaction with more proactive operations management and faster response and remediation of incidents that threaten service availability and performance.
- Simplify management while reducing software license and maintenance fees, training and administration time.
- Monitor and manage virtualization and cloud migrations using the same tool you use for everything else.
- Increase operations efficiency using built-in automation capabilities to perform repetitive tasks; apply monitoring thresholds, alerts, and notifications; set escalation policies when new devices are added; and query third-party tools for additional diagnostics as part of automated troubleshooting.
- Improve customer communications and satisfaction by enabling users to create and track their own tickets.
System administrators, network engineers, and executives get a clear view across the components that make up IT service delivery – servers, virtual machines, networks, storage, applications, and more. Fault management, availability and performance monitoring, asset tracking, run book automation, and ticketing is unified. You have everything that you need for world-class IT operations management. What’s more, ScienceLogic's Open API simplfies integration with other applications, so you don’t have to rip and replace your legacy tools.