Sorry is the hardest word. No managed service provider likes to...
The opportunities and challenges for service providers have never been greater. Companies are looking for smart outsourcing options that can help them contain operating costs and boost business agility. In response, service providers are expanding offerings to drive top line growth and capture a share of the enormous cloud computing services market.
As a service provider, your upside could be tremendous. But you face challenges as you transform your business to overcome new competitive threats and meet the demands of dynamic, sourced-anywhere computing. Our customers have learned that ScienceLogic can give you that business edge.
Learn how one service provider improved IT operations and generated new revenue in the cloud.
Read the Opus Interactive Customer Success Story to learn how ScienceLogic monitoring allowed the MSP to start operating effectively in a multi-tenant environment. Opus Interactive moved quickly to scalable cloud operations and created value-added services.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, ScienceLogic can help.
The ScienceLogic platform was designed for service providers. Instead of legacy technology retrofitted for multi-tenancy, extensibility, and mobility, the ScienceLogic platform is state-of-the-art and has been proven by hundreds of hosting firms and managed service providers.
- Single operations management platform (as opposed to multiple, disparate tools).
- Intelligent event management (de-dups, filtering, event clearing) eliminates alert storms to improve NOC responsiveness and efficiency.
- Architecture support for hosted or remote managed services, on premises or with data collectors at the customer site.
- Dynamic management of physical and virtual resources, on premises, at customer sites, or in the cloud.
- Multi-tenancy, including for cloud resources: infrastructure may be leveraged across multiple customers with each one having views into their own resources and applications.
- REST-based API and self service portal for integration of home-grown and third-party applications and databases.
- Custom, branded portals, dashboards, and reports for you and your clients: system health status, performance monitoring, SLA compliance, trends, and IT ticket status.
- Support for most infrastructure elements right out of the box; ability to create management templates for non-standard devices.
- Pre-built best-practice templates (Power-Packs) for out-of-the-box application and service monitoring; customizable templates for monitoring custom applications.
- Run book automation, enabling faster response to customer incidents; management policies applied to new devices and groups without human intervention, and operational workflow improvements.
- Scalable, distributed architecture accommodating small and large client environments.
- Simple and affordable consumption-based licensing.
- Create a resilient IT managed services solution without additional product expense by leveraging ScienceLogic's built-in high-availability/disaster recovery (HA/DR) capabilities.
- Identify and automatically offer upgrades to current customer services based on real-time usage metrics.
- Automate the provisioning of new services directly from the customer portal within minutes of the customer order for frictionless customer transactions.
- Never have to say "No" to a client. Customizable management templates enable you to support new or unusual technology.
- Produce key customer reports, including service level compliance, availability and performance levels, and bandwidth usage for billing and analysis.
- Increase operations efficiency with integrated run book automation capabilities that can automate repetitive tasks, set monitoring thresholds, alerting, notification, and escalation policies when new devices are added, and query third-party tools for additional diagnostics as part of automated troubleshooting.
- Onboard new customers faster and reduce ongoing IT administration with dynamic discovery and monitoring of infrastructure and application assets.
- Improve incident response and Mean Time to Recovery (MTTR) with one source for visibility into the entire IT infrastructure – physical and virtual, on-premises or at the customer’s location.
- Easily create branded, customer-specific self-service portals and dashboards with views into system and application health, service level agreements (SLAs), and resource consumption. Allow customers to create and track their own tickets if they wish.
- Create new managed services and cloud offerings using a management platform that is fully multi-tenant, customizable, and scalable.
- Cut IT operating costs by reducing the number of software tools to license, learn, integrate, and maintain.
TOP TEN REASONS SERVICE PROVIDERS CHOOSE SCIENCELOGIC
1. Infinite possibilities. Create new managed services and cloud offerings using a management platform that is fully multi-tenant, customizable, and scalable.
2. Custom portals. Easily create branded, customer self-service portals with views into system and application health, SLAs, and resource consumption. Optionally, allow customers to create and track their own tickets.
3. Improved service quality. Improve incident response and Mean Time to Response (MTTR) with one source for visibility into the entire IT infrastructure – physical and virtual, on-premises, at the customer’s location or in the cloud.
4. Reduced costs. Cut operating costs by reducing the number of software tools to license, integrate, and maintain.
5. Dynamics. Onboard new customers faster, and reduce ongoing administration with dynamic discovery and monitoring of infrastructure and application assets.
6. Automation. Increase operations efficiency with integrated run book automation capabilities that can automate repetitive tasks; set monitoring thresholds, alerting, notification, and escalation policies when new devices are added; and query third-party tools for additional diagnostics as part of automated troubleshooting.
7. The “Wow!” factor. Produce stunning customer-specific dashboards and reports, including service level compliance, availability and performance levels, and bandwidth usage for billing and analysis.
8. Optimized customer transactions. Automate the provisioning of new services directly from the customer portal within minutes of the customer order.
9. Upsell opportunities. Identify and automatically offer upgrades to current customer services based on real-time usage metrics.
10. Resiliency. Create a fully resilient management system without additional expense by leveraging built-in high availability/disaster recovery (HA/DR) capabilities.
Resilient and scalable, the ScienceLogic solution enables you to attack your target market with confidence. You can onboard new customers faster, resolve incidents more efficiently, improve service level management, offer new and differentiated service offerings, and enhance the customer experience to reduce churn.
Our simple and affordable licensing, competent support, and services enablement programs make ScienceLogic easy to do business with as your IT management partner.