Sorry is the hardest word. No managed service provider likes to say to a customer, “...
Cloud Service Providers
Customers are rushing to the cloud, and you can’t afford to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. But new startups and industry giants are also entering the cloud services market every day, and you need to stay two steps ahead of the competition.
Offer revenue-producing cloud services, and give customers visibility into their cloud assets.
Create custom portals, reports, and dashboards.
Integrate IT management of cloud and data center operations.
How do you compete? What new value-add services can you deliver to increase the top and bottom lines? How do you take them to market? Where do you start?
ScienceLogic helps companies like yours create new revenue streams while improving service delivery and operational efficiency. Not only do we offer a complete management platform to build managed cloud services, we also offer the expertise to help you execute quickly and successfully.
BENEFITS FOR CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Offer a catalog of tiered managed services with monitoring, reporting, and self-service ticketing.
- Include service level monitoring and service level agreement (SLA) reporting services.
- Create high-impact, branded, self-service custom portals, reports, and dashboards to increase revenue per client.
- Integrate easily with other web applications, like provisioning tools and billing systems, via a RESTful API to optimize customer transactions.
- Onboard new customers quickly with easy-to-deploy, customizable management templates.
- Give customers visibility into their cloud assets as they grow.
- Reduce Mean Time to Recovery (MTTR) with intelligent alerts and automated remediation workflows.
- Increase network operations center (NOC) efficiency by having a single system to monitor operational health.
- Add IT management capacity easily and affordably with simple and flexible consumption-based software licensing.
Your customers want to know that you will deliver secure and reliable cloud services. ScienceLogic gives you and your customers the visibility and control needed to run services in the cloud with confidence.
Manage all types of cloud computing environments through one comprehensive solution.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) providers use the customizable ScienceLogic product to create and deliver managed cloud services. At the same time, network operations center (NOC) staff use the same technology to monitor, manage, and optimize internal operations. Software as a Service (SaaS) providers use ScienceLogic for 24/7 monitoring of infrastructure and application health so that threats to service delivery are found and acted upon immediately.
ScienceLogic gives you pre-integrated server, network, storage, virtualization, cloud, and application monitoring; fault and performance management; asset and configuration tracking; usage-based bandwidth billing; run book automation; and an IT ticketing system – all in one product, with one database, and one web interface. With ScienceLogic, it’s easy to create self-service portals, dashboards and reports – no need to hire an army of expensive software engineers. And with dynamic, virtualized infrastructures, you can't “set it and forget it,” so ScienceLogic enables automated start-up and shut-down of cloud resource monitoring to create a friction-less experience for you and your customers.