Sorry is the hardest word. No managed service provider likes to say to a customer, “...
Managed Video Service Providers
With a fast-growing video services market – 19% CAGR, according to ABI Research – now is a good time for video service providers to generate growth by offering new managed services.
If you’re a reseller, you may be thinking about adding managed services to increase margins; if you’re already providing remote video management services, perhaps you are planning to enter the video hosting business. Whatever your plans are, ScienceLogic can help.
The ScienceLogic platform was designed specifically with your business in mind. Its flexible, distributed architecture supports hosted and remote managed services models, and it can scale to meet the needs of your largest clients.
Bring everything together seamlessly with ScienceLogic.
Whether you supply Cisco Tandberg, Cisco Telepresence, Polycom, or LifeSize systems, you are likely using the vendor-supplied management tools for remote monitoring and troubleshooting – in addition to scheduling, configuration management, conference control, reporting, and so on.
So why do you need ScienceLogic? Here are ten great reasons:
1. One product to monitor multiple systems. ScienceLogic provides a single IT management system for monitoring video endpoints and hosted or remote infrastructure from all the major vendors, improving the efficiency of your video network operations center (VNOC).
2. Network and infrastructure monitoring. ScienceLogic monitors your entire infrastructure of servers, networks, and storage – not just the videoconferencing and telepresence systems – giving you a holistic view of video service delivery through a single web console and the ability to quickly identify threats wherever they may occur.
3. Fault management. Sophisticated algorithms filter out duplicate and spurious faults, so your VNOC only receives alerts that really matter.
4. Call detail records and historical call quality. ScienceLogic provides visibility into each video call and provides historical analyses to help you diagnose problems and optimize future performance.
5. Dashboards and reports. Give your customers a “Wow!” first impression with ScienceLogic’s custom and portable HTML5 dashboards.
6. Multi-tenancy. The ScienceLogic platform provides full management capabilities for multi-tenant operations. You can easily onboard new customers and provide custom services for each one using the same management product.
7. Integration with unified communications monitoring. With ScienceLogic, you can also monitor IP Telephony systems including Cisco’s Unified Communications Manager.
8. Self-service portals. You can easily create branded portals for customers to monitor the status and performance of their videoconferencing and telepresence systems as a value-add service.
9. Resiliency. ScienceLogic has built-in fail-over and disaster recovery capabilities at no extra cost, so you can offer bullet-proof managed services for your most demanding customers.
10. Integrated IT ticketing system. Using the same product interface that you use for monitoring, you can create, document, escalate, and track incidents through resolution. You can even offer this capability to your customers as a service offering. If you already have a ticketing system, ScienceLogic can be easily integrated with it.
Ready to learn more about ScienceLogic's video conferencing and telepresence capabilities?
Request a demo to see how ScienceLogic's solution helps you provide seamless and reliable service delivery for video and telepresence services.