Peace of Mind: Instant, Intelligent, Integrated Monitoring
ScienceLogic Delivers Holistic Monitoring of Everything for Your Peace of Mind.
Because the endless tasks that burden IT operations are plentiful and stressful, the monitoring package you employ should contribute to your comfort zone, not your anxiety level. ScienceLogic’s all-in-one, all-encompassing solution is designed to monitor your universe and take a detailed look at everything your IT touches. Unlike the rest of the industry, ours is a holistic approach to IT oversight and automation. From every corner of your infrastructure, including everything that accesses any part of it in any way, to the SLAs and cloud ephemerals that help or hinder its behavior, we keep our eye on all that’s going on—on-site, off-site, on your desk and in the cloud, the physical and the virtual, what you own and what you lease or rent. We give you contextual quality-of-service visibility, application component mapping, intelligent deep discovery, insightful real-time dashboards, and much more, all with one aim in mind: your peace of mind.
We take the worry out of IT monitoring by putting our eyes on everything in your operations, a holistic approach whose goal is something very rare in the fast and chameleon-like world of IT—peace of mind.
Next Generation Monitoring for Tomorrow’s Networks Is Here
ScienceLogic’s key differentiators are its speed of collecting, analyzing, and displaying information, done automatically through built-in intelligence, encompassed within an all-in-one monitoring platform, and delivered at a single price.
No one else in the industry comes close to achieving this level of IT monitoring simplicity and sophistication.
- Instant Time to Value – deploys in 15 minutes, and starts generating actionable information in 1 hour.
- Instant Visibility – provides real-time service-level views of your entire IT stack, from your servers to your applications, in private and hybrid clouds, all in a single pane of glass dashboard.
- Instant Automation – built-in Smart Actions™ enhanced runbook automation enables you to take automated action for quick issue resolution.
- Intelligent Deep Discovery – the industry’s most advanced discovery engine finds everything that requires visibility, from your entire IT infrastructure to your Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources in the cloud, and anything in between.
- Intelligent Component Mapping – automatic and intelligent mapping discovers the connectivity of your infrastructure and provides visual topology maps to let you “see” what is where.
- Quality of Service Visualization – contextual quality-of-service visuals show you a comprehensive view of your IT and business services, displayed in a single dashboard.
- All-in-One Solution – our tightly integrated solution provides alerting, ticketing, performance, asset tracking, and more in a single platform and at a single price point — completely eliminating the need to glue and patch disparate tools.
- 1,000 PowerApps – unparalleled in the industry, hundreds of PowerApps designed by our developers and our community of users are integrated to “turbo-boost” our base solution. From our customer portal, you can easily download our mostly-free PowerApps that have built-in dashboards, reporting, and more.
- True Multi-tenancy™ – for service providers and enterprises that need to enable designated users to access specific types of IT performance information, having a solid multi-tenant system is critical. ScienceLogic provides the world’s only True Multi-tenant™ system, which combines traditional multi-tenancy with state-of-the-art intelligent data collection and dashboarding that automatically aligns with the multi-tenant guidelines. The end result is that you no longer have to worry about how to ensure the right information goes to the right person—and only the right person—because the system will take care of discreet, targeted dissemination automatically and intelligently.
Learn More about ScienceLogic Capabilities
- Application Monitoring – holistic monitoring of all your applications, using a variety of methods to collect detailed application metrics.
- Network Monitoring – consolidated end-to-end monitoring for all your heterogeneous network devices, with automated device information collection.
- Server Monitoring – visual monitoring of all the physical and virtual servers running on your network, identified by server make, model, manufacturer, etc.
- Service Monitoring – comprehensive monitoring of performance, availability, and risk of specific components, as well as any combination of IT resources as an overall service.