Our Technology Alliances and Integrations Turbo-Boost the Value of Your Existing Technology Investments.
Our alliance partners include the very best of the industry—want your company be included among them? Contact us to learn how.
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984, Cisco is celebrating 25 years of technology innovation, operational excellence, and corporate social responsibility. Cisco is headquartered in San Jose, California.
ScienceLogic is a registered developer in the Cisco Developer Network (CDN) technology partner program. Through the CDN program, we have access to Cisco technical, marketing, and sales tools and resources needed to develop “Cisco Compatible” offerings, address the business needs of our customers, reach new markets, and help our datacenter, borderless networks and collaboration management business grow.
ScienceLogic technology is the foundation of many of the solutions offered by Cisco Remote Managed Services. ScienceLogic also helps Cisco channel partners quickly launch new Cisco managed services and achieve their Cisco Managed Services certifications.
- ScienceLogic in the Cisco Developer Network Marketplace
- Cisco Managed Services Channel Program datasheet
- Cisco Monitoring datasheet
- ScienceLogic Monitoring for Cisco Success Stories
- Video Conferencing datasheet
For more than 25 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers, and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust Dell to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they're at home, work, school, or anywhere in their world. Founded in 1984, Dell is headquartered in Round Rock, Texas.
ScienceLogic hardware currently ships on Dell hardware appliances globally. Dell has also certified the seamless integration of the ScienceLogic platform with Dell OpenManage to provide an integrated view of Dell system performance, availability, and configuration within the ScienceLogic solution.
- ScienceLogic is a Dell Independent Software Vendor Partner
- ScienceLogic is a Dell Technology Partner
- Press release on Dell technology partnership
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices.
As an Intel Capital portfolio company, ScienceLogic partners with different groups within Intel to help drive the adoption of innovative cloud, datacenter and enterprise solutions.
LayerX Technologies is a leading provider of advanced data analytics software for the IT industry. Their solutions are used across multiple IT domains to provide rich insight into application performance and the underlying network layers. Whether premise or cloud based; single or multi-vendor; server or virtualized; standard or custom; they use their patented platform to perform cross data correlation and give a complete picture of the overall performance. Process is the key to IT performance success and their process is the key to their comprehensive performance monitoring solutions.
The combined ScienceLogic and LayerX solution offers a high level overview of how Unified Communications systems are operating as a service combined with deep insight driven by extensive analysis of log and call data for enhanced troubleshooting. This advanced API based integration offers customers a complete view into both UC applications as well as the underlying and supporting infrastructure. LayerX provides integrated views into Call Detail Record activity and performance along with comprehensive voice path analysis. The partnership with LayerX and ScienceLogic has brought two best-of-breed solutions to offer the most complete solution for UC management available on the market today.
MySQL is the world's most popular open source database software, with more than 100 million software copies downloaded or distributed throughout its history. With its superior speed, reliability, and ease of use, MySQL has become the preferred choice for Web, Web 2.0, SaaS, ISV, telecom companies, and forward-thinking corporate IT managers because it eliminates the major problems associated with downtime, maintenance, and administration for modern, online applications. Originally developed in 1994, MySQL is owned and sponsored by Swedish company MySQL AB, now owned by Oracle Corporation.
ScienceLogic is a long-time MySQL partner and invited participant on the MySQL Customer Advisory Board. The ScienceLogic platform includes meta-appliances that are built upon MySQL technology.
Fluke Networks is the world-leading provider of network test and monitoring solutions to speed the deployment and improve the performance of networks and applications. Leading enterprises and service providers trust Fluke Networks’ products and expertise to help solve today’s toughest issues and emerging challenges in data centers, mobility, unified communications and WLAN security. Headquartered in Everett, Washington, Fluke Networks employs more than 800 people worldwide and distributes products in more than 50 countries.
By combining the rich data set ScienceLogic provides today with network flow data based on popular standards based on NetFlow, customers gain an unprecedented view of network traffic. The combination of Visual Performance Manager (VPM) and the Network Performance Appliance (NPA) provides detailed network insight to customers ranging from Enterprises to MSPs which require distributed Flow collection and Multi-Tenancy. ScienceLogic currently resells Flukes VPM and NPA products.
LogicVein’s Net LineDancer (NLD) is designed to help network engineers manage the configurations of network devices such as routers or switches in their enterprises. NLD automatically detects configuration changes along with providing centralized inventory reporting of device properties, configurations comparisons, password changes. It also provides simple but powerful GUI in which you can operate most tasks using wizards. LogicVein is designed to manage thousands of network devices in MSP environments requiring Multi-Tenancy with Smart Bridge technology.
With LogicVein as a strategic partner, network configuration, management and compliance testing capabilities are now integrated with ScienceLogic. Whether doing backup and restore, SOX or PCI compliance analysis, Net LineDancer (NLD) ties into your existing EM7 workflow processes and notifications. Network configuration changes or issues are detected by NLD and immediately generate notification through EM7.
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and startup customers businesses in 190 countries around the world. Amazon Web Services offers over 30 different services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS).
ScienceLogic provides advanced monitoring of AWS and the most comprehensive set of performance, availability, and billing information in easy-to-analyze dashboard views, across multiple Amazon accounts, services, and regions.
Citrix CloudPlatform is the industry’s only future-proofed, application-centric cloud solution proven to reliably orchestrate and provision desktop (and traditional scale-up enterprise applications), web (scale-out cloud native applications) and datacenter infrastructure workloads within a single unified cloud management platform. This turnkey solution is an agile, flexible, efficient and open cloud orchestration and provisioning platform that allows you to leverage existing virtualization and hardware investments, and is trusted to power the world’s leading clouds.
ScienceLogic’s certified integration with Citrix's CloudPlatform delivers a future-proofed cloud orchestration and monitoring solution. By automatically discovering, mapping, and applying the right monitoring policy to your entire CloudPlatform infrastructure, this integration ensures your cloud deployment is a success. Together ScienceLogic and Citrix will take your private cloud to the next level.
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that deliver outstanding cost efficiency and accelerate business breakthroughs. The company's commitment to living its core values and consistently being recognized as a great place to work around the world are fundamental to its long-term growth and success, as well as the success of its pathway partners and customers. Founded in 1992, NetApp is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Through its partnership with NetApp, ScienceLogic enables advanced instrumentation of sophisticated storage solutions addressing diverse needs of enterprises and service providers.
New Relic is changing the way the world’s developers and operations teams build, deliver and manage software. Its 100 percent SaaS-based solution provides end-to-end, real time visibility into the operations of network-connected applications wherever they run—in browsers, mobile devices, or servers. New Relic’s platform-agnostic solution works right out of the box for web apps build with Java, .NET, Ruby, Python and PHP and for mobile apps on Android and iOS.
As a member of the New Relic Connect Partner Program, ScienceLogic integrated with New Relic’s comprehensive set of APM performance data into EM7 multi-tenant platform from both New Relic monitored applications and servers. The integration combines New Relic’s 24x7 visibility into real user monitoring, server resources and app code with ScienceLogic’s real time performance, configuration, and fault analytics infrastructure, allowing customers to rapidly identify and remediate potential issues before they affect end users.
PagerDuty is an alarm aggregation and dispatching service for system administrators and support teams that works anywhere at any time. PagerDuty immediately notifies the individuals responsible for fixing specific problems as they arise, and uses a chain-of-command persistence until acknowledged contact occurs. PagerDuty sends automated incident alarms via text message, worldwide phone calls with pre-recorded message, iOS and Android native push alerts, and notification emails with an embedded URL linked directly to the event.
The integration with ScienceLogic ensures that customers receive seamless incident sync in real time, with actionable and contextual data across the entire technology stack, allowing businesses to quickly resolve operational issues. The integration with ScienceLogic gives users unique, in-depth reporting features out-of-the-box that provide insightful, key metrics not available in PagerDuty alone, including incident resolution for trending and monitoring availability for SLA support.
- PagerDuty press release
- Getting the Right Event to the Right Person
- Learn more about PagerDuty's IT alerting and on-call scheduling
ServiceNow is the enterprise IT cloud company. They transform IT by automating and managing IT service relationships across the global enterprise. Organizations deploy their service to create a single system of record for IT and automate manual tasks, standardize processes, and consolidate legacy systems. Using their extensible platform, their customers create custom applications and evolve the IT service model to service domains inside and outside the enterprise.
ScienceLogic's integration with ServiceNow combines the best-of-breed in infrastructure discovery and monitoring with the best-of-breed in IT service management applications. We offer a closed-loop integration by automatically logging ServiceNow incidents, based on events, tied to ScienceLogic discovered assets that are automatically synced with the ServiceNow CMDB. The integration ensures configuration and asset accuracy in both your internal and cloud-based infrastructure. Together, ScienceLogic and ServiceNow allow you to take your service delivery to the next level.
- Datasheet – ScienceLogic & ServiceNow: IT Service Management & Monitoring
- Video – ScienceLogic & ServiceNow: IT Monitoring and Service Management for a Cloud-Enabled World
SolidFire is the market leader in high-performance data storage systems designed for large-scale public and private cloud infrastructure. Leveraging an all-flash scale-out architecture with patented volume-level quality of service (QoS) control, providers can now guarantee storage performance to thousands of applications within a shared infrastructure. In-line data reduction techniques along with system-wide automation are fueling new block-storage services, and advancing the way the world uses the cloud.
The integration of ScienceLogic’s IT management and monitoring platform offers customers the monitoring insight and management tools to measure the performance, utilization, and efficiency realized from their SolidFire cluster. The combination of ScienceLogic’s real-time performance monitoring combined with SolidFire’s ability to dynamically adjust capacity and performance allows customers to right-size storage resources to meet application demand while visualizing their storage resource utilization across the system.
VCE, the Virtual Computing Environment Company formed by Cisco and EMC with investments from VMware and Intel, accelerates the adoption of converged infrastructure and cloud computing models. VCE, through the Vblock platform, delivers a completely integrated IT offering with end-to-end vendor accountability. VCE's prepackaged solutions cover horizontal applications, vertical industry offerings, and application development environments. Established in 2009, VCE is located in Richardson, Texas.
ScienceLogic delivers a single view into the thousands of virtual and physical components that run on Vblock platforms, including VMware virtual machines, applications, clustering, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) blades and network components, security, and EMC storage infrastructure. Through dynamic component mapping, ScienceLogic gives users the ability to auto-discover, map, and monitor Vblock system components and dynamically update the relationships between them.
- ScienceLogic is certified by VCE to run on Vblock Infrastructure Platforms
- ScienceLogic is a VCE Partner
- Vblock Infrastructure Platforms Management data sheet
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. Customers rely on VMware to help them transform the way they build, deliver, and consume information technology resources in a manner that is evolutionary and based on their specific needs. VMware has more than 300,000 customers and 25,000 partners. Founded in 1998, the company is headquartered in Silicon Valley.
ScienceLogic is an Elite tier member in the VMware Technology Alliance and certified “VMware Ready.” ScienceLogic supports virtualization in unique ways by leveraging our component-ization technology where compute resources are liquid and not tied to traditional fixed IP addresses. Automatically tracking this movement requires an entirely different approach to data relationship mapping, requiring a new generation of tools to dynamically manage virtual infrastructures.
- ScienceLogic on the VMware Solution Exchange
- VMware Monitoring data sheet
- ScienceLogic Achieves VMware Ready Status
Open Data Center Alliance Solutions Provider
The Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA) is an independent IT consortium comprised of leading global organizations from a wide array of industries who have come together to provide a unified voice for IT requirements for cloud computing adoption and to turn the requirements into solutions through collaboration with Solutions Provider members and industry standards bodies.
Technology Alliances Contact Form
- “Automation through ScienceLogic has allowed for near automatic responses from me.” David Oganesyan Systems Administrator Unitas Global
- “We couldn't manage anywhere near as many systems without it.” Stephen Cronburg Senior Systems Administrator Opus Interactive
- “Feature rich, one-stop shop for NMS.” Stephen Holmes Telx
- “An ingenious tool that allows both the administrator and user to efficiently monitor and manage our customer environments.” Mark McPherson Sr. Application Developer/Tools Administrator ePlus
- “EM7 has helped my team identify the root cause of problems and remedy issues many times prior to end users being aware of a problem in the first place.” Eric Stoltz Operations Team Lead The Signature Group
- “ScienceLogic has given us the opportunity to be 10x more proactive while monitoring our customers. The detail in the alerts is amazing!” Aaron Curtis Support Manager FireHost Inc.
- “No other tool comes close to EM7 in usability, capability and flexability. EM7 is the complete package.” William Rahn NOC/IT Infrastructure Specialist AOPC
- “I believe EM7 is a good tool to consolidate and have a general overview of a site's infrastructure.” Fan Dong Data Center Systems Engineer Lockheed-Martin
- “(ScienceLogic's) potential is great” Alton Cole Support Manager Virtacore
- “EM7 from ScienceLogic has tons of features and the system is quite robust. It just works, no exceptions.” Mayank Raizada Senior Network Specialist Computer Sciences Corporation
- “The EM7 Product has provided us with a tool to manage, monitor and react to issues with our customers systems in a way that is fast efficient and productive.” Dave Courtney Systems and Tools Admin Peak 10
- “SECU was looking for a tool that would give us a enterprise view of our network for both availability and performance. We chose ScienceLogic's EM7 product to give us that visibility. EM7 does give us this visibility at a very basic level.” Paul Hamrick Manager - IS Operations Center State Employees' Credit Union
- “ScienceLogic has allowed us to combine several tools that all had separate interfaces into a single tool.” Dave Burns VP Technical Operations CBTS
- “EM7 has allowed us to bring the complete enterprise together in a collaborative effort and break down the silos that existed around each individual team.” Charlie Summerscales NOC Infrastructure Specialist Administrative Office of PA Courts
- “ScienceLogic has allowed us to provide a service that quickly and easily monitors our public cloud infrastructure.” Brian Young MTS Avnet Cloud Solutions
- “ScienceLogic EM7 has increased our managed services capabilities and enables significant efficiencies on setting custom thresholds on fault notifications and preventing false responses to our clients.” Chico Dominguez VP or Technical Services Vijugroup
- “Very well thought out and easy to manage.” Doug Healy Senior Network Engineer NRUCFC
- “ScienceLogic. Enough said.” Zechariah Bauer Network Administrator Consultant Genesis Healthcare System
- “(ScienceLogic) simplified both ticketing and change management.” Robert Hooper Sr. Sys Admin RCN
- “(ScienceLogic) gives me the ability to consolidate monitoring of traditional SNMP information and newer technology like VMware and some newer SiriusXM-specific applications.” Shawn Gee Senior Director, Broadcast Operations SiriusXM
- “EM7 has been a great product in helping us keep controlled chaos that is always showing up in the IT world. The support has been exceptional and the ability to make it fit our needs is a great benefit.” Bryce Ritter Network Admin National Benefit Services
- “EM7 has a clean and very informative interface. Accessing and editing tickets and queues couldn't be any simpler.” Richard Myers Sr. Consultant AT&T
- “The EM7 platform provides us the ability to automate several key operational functions. Being structured with the ITIL framework in mind allows for seamless integration into our organization.” David Hanington Director, Managed Services Ironbow
- “ScienceLogic EM7 is a very versatile platform that has allowed us to monitor a very varied technology stack. Its extensibility allows us to easily adopt and monitor new technologies and further integrate it into our full management stack. An excellent all round product.” Peter Rossi Head of Automation & Orchestration Skyscape Cloud Services
- “I thought EM7 was too complex until it helped me realize that it was my own IT infrastructure that was too messy.” Spiro Letendre Infrastructure Implementation Specialist Cloudops
- “EM7 is proving to be a comprehensive and extensive monitoring system. We feel this offers a great opportunity for both our internal as well as customer monitoring.” John Lindblom System Engineer Tier 3
- “Excellent post-sales support.” Dave Catron Sr. Manager of Managed Services SIGMAnet
- “We have found ScienceLogic to be an extremely versatile system, combining the flexibility to monitor a huge number of different things with the scalability to do it across thousands of devices. It also helps that ScienceLogic is constantly evolving their standard offerings.” Mike Crowley Manager, Internal Systems and Tools Peak 10
- “EM7 is a very versatile and flexible monitoring framework. It affords us to a lot of creative and innovative things that provide tremendous value to our customers.” Chris DeBrunner NMS Senior Manager CBTS
- “The product has been solid and easy to use.” Ed Osiecki Director of Hosting Operations GMTI
- “We've been using ScienceLogic since our company started in 2006 and are confident that it's the most comprehensive monitoring, management and ticketing tool available.” Frank Mobley CEO Immedion
- “I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far and I have only been learning it for a few days.” Thomas Alderson Systems Analyst AECOM
- “Our customers cherish the control and visibility that EM7 affords them in customizing the monitoring their infrastructure services.” Patrick Cronin Executive Director CGI Federal
- “All is well (with ScienceLogic).” Abdulkhader Shaik Technical Lead NOC Operations Saudi Systems Corporation
- “EM7 helps you to know exactly what's going on in your IT infrastructure.” Andres Matamoros IE Networks Solutions
- “Has given us the ability to move up to much higher standard of monitoring.” Robert Gruener Support Manager O2 Networks
- “Helps fix problems before they impact the customer” Don Beattie COO Broadreach Services
- “Action: ugly data goes in. Reaction: pretty data comes out. Too easy…” Nico Georgaki Technical Consultant O2 Networks
- “ScienceLogic is a company that understands the business issues that service providers face in delivering value added services to the market.” Shuan Wormald Director Broadreach Services
- “The EM7 platform allows us to provide a technology and vendor agnostic ‘whole meeting room’ monitoring solution.” Matt Cobbett Electrosonic
- “ScienceLogic has enabled us to put monitoring in place that means support teams can be proactive and decrease the number of major incidents.” Andrew Godfrey Head of IT Services Press Association
- “EM7 is an incredibly effective, scalable platform which could boost efficiency for any business—big or small.” Stuart Hunnisett Helpdesk Bridge Coordinator/Administrator Electrosonic Ltd.
- “Better historical insight on performance of devices on the network.” Stan Sang Senior Systems Engineer C-SPAN
- “ScienceLogic products are ‘SNMP magic.’ You can't monitor if you can't reach them, reach ScienceLogic.” Tarun Rawat Director Systems Integration Hughes Network Systems
- “EM7 has the best bang for the buck in a commercially supported NMS application. Competing solutions that we evaluated were either lacking in features or eclipsed EM7 pricing.” Jonathan Dill Senior Network Engineer The NERDS Group
- “As a provider of video conferencing managed services, my team needs to know immediately of any alerts or issues within a customer's environment. ScienceLogic gives us a single-pane snapshot of all the assets we are managing and allows us to prioritize alerts and instantly work on resolution.” Erin Thomton Director, Service Delivery SKC Communication Products, LLC
- “ScienceLogic has allowed us to offer new value added services and richer management information and reporting via dashboards to our customers.” Gerry Brazil CTO Broadreach Services
- “The best thing since sliced bread!” Justin Mackie NOC Engineer SIGMAnet