All-in-One Automated Capabilities Give You End-to-End Network Control.
ScienceLogic’s all-in-one solution includes all the capabilities you need for next generation end-to-end monitoring and management of your network. A fully integrated alerting, ticketing, and Runbook automation solution gives your service desk complete visibility across your entire operation. Our asset management and multi-tenancy give you new generation control from one end of your network to the other, including performance and lifecycle management of all assets, and individualized billing and accountability for all aspects of your network:
- Alerting – detect and announce trouble at its initial stage and create a detailed ticket with a single mouse-click, or rely on our network fault management system to generate an alert and ticket automatically.
- Asset Management – reporting, process control enforcement, and centralized tracking of IT asset utilization throughout lifecycles, including performance and event management.
- Billing – automated IT billing and chargeback/showback for managing shared resources in a truly multi-tenant environment for accurate, individual accountability.
- PowerApps – supercharge your ScienceLogic software with any of these 1,000+, mostly free, extensions.
- Service Desk – integrated with automated alerts, ticketing workflow and Runbook automation for documenting and accelerating the problem resolution process.
- Smart™ Actions – enhanced Runbook automation for provisioning, monitoring, and management of IT resources for peak performance of all elements and forms of infrastructure.
- Ticketing – seamlessly integrated with our service desk and event management, automated IT ticketing workflow streamlines the problem-resolution process.
- True™ Multi-Tenancy – a new level of control and insight into who is using and seeing what during any period of time.