To get a true picture of your IT service delivery, cut across the operational silos that build...
IT Asset management is not just about taking yearly inventory. IT Asset management has become a critical discipline to control costs, manage compliance, and improve IT asset utilization across the enterprise. ScienceLogic simplifies the process.
Your goal is to manage the asset lifecycle from request through decommission. An effective asset management system should include efficient and flexible reporting, process control enforcement, and a centralized tracking system – all working together to determine the true cost of asset ownership. The ScienceLogic platform gives you all these things as part of a complete, integrated solution with performance monitoring and event management.
Auto-populate asset data based on standard and customized discovery.
Automatically trigger events based upon asset information and changes.
Generate asset reports directly from the management platform.
The ScienceLogic IT asset management software is integrated with a central data repository, allowing you to increase efficiency and control costs more easily as you track asset's operational status and ownership data through its lifecycle.
Manage the asset through its entire lifecycle, and understand how it is utilized.
ScienceLogic's IT ticketing system supports assets records and asset tasks. You can create a ticket for a specific asset and/or its operational functionality as a managed device, and track its history of changes and actions. You gain a better understanding of each asset and related capital components.
- Asset records auto-populated with discoverable data from management templates and ScienceLogic's auto-discovery process
- Automatic alignment between managed devices and organizations to asset records
- Automatic tracking of hardware configuration changes; change detection events
- Automatic discovery and alignment of SSL certs to devices; default alerting 30 days prior to expiration
- Management capabilities for software license and key, software versions, and more
- Vendor records management
- Alignment of vendor records to assets for easy and quick cross-referencing
- Records of purchase, service, and warranty information; alerts when expiration dates near
- Custom fields and forms to create organization-specific asset records; data auto-populated in custom fields during dynamic discovery
- Detailed management and tracking of physical location attributes including geography, room, floor, zone, rack, shelf, plate, and panel punch
- Never lose track of an asset.
- Improve how your assets are being utilized.
- Avoid penalties by tracking status and expirations.
- Reduce the cost of compliance by automating tracking, history, and record retention.
- Streamline change management as assets are moved, upgraded, or retired.
- Enhance productivity by allowing users secure, permissions-based access to data through one unified interface.
ScienceLogic also gives you enhanced features that allow you to establish various ticket queues, groups, and escalations. You can better see how an asset is being used, and who is responsible for managing it. You can see the relationship between disparate tools, as well as enforcing internal policies and tracking user task performance. You can also compile history logs and retain records for compliance purposes.
Ease the headaches of compliance with ScienceLogic IT asset management software.
Built-in software compliance reports provide the status and usage of any software title used within your organization. Through auto-discovery and/or operator insertion, software titles, license keys, usages, vendors, and organizations can all be linked and recorded. When a software license is retired or re-provisioned, ScienceLogic's integrated IT ticketing system provides evidence and an audit log of changes.
When changes are made within your enterprise, those changes are automatically replicated to the ScienceLogic solution. When a software title is removed from a system, the ScienceLogic is updated by auto-discovery to reflect this. The ScienceLogic registry and reporting allows you to easily search for software titles, running services and processes, version numbers, and even software patches.
ScienceLogic's integrated asset management solution gives you better control over all your operations and the lifecycle of each asset.