To get a true picture of your IT service delivery, cut across the operational silos that build...
Keeping an eye on your public and private clouds, with their very unique monitoring requirements, is crucial. For the IT manager, or the managed services provider serving that IT manager, it doesn't matter if the organization is using public clouds, a private cloud, or traditional IT infrastructure. IT is still responsible for information, data, and performance. When a business user has issues, it’s the IT department that they are going to call, or the MSP service desk.
If you're the one picking up the phone – you can't fly blindly into the cloud.
Manage "compute anywhere."
Integrate management and visibility of cloud and data center resources.
Manage dynamic resource pools – private cloud, public cloud, and hybrids of both.
ScienceLogic's integrated solution unifies your cloud and data center management, providing visibility and control of your IT resources, no matter where they are located. The ScienceLogic solution not only provides cloud monitoring but provides clear views into all aspects of IT operations – physical and virtual systems, applications, network gear, and more – whether in the cloud or data center.
Not everything will be deployed in the cloud. Some things are too important or sensitive to move off the business network and outside of the firewall, including business-critical databases or PCI compliant infrastructure or portions of critical infrastructure. For most businesses, a hybrid cloud environment is the order of the day, at least for a while.
Your monitoring strategy needs to grow and adapt to cloud computing resources, applications, and infrastructure, be they public or private. And your monitoring capabilities must be able to span across both physical and cloud-based IT infrastructure seamlessly. ScienceLogic allows you to monitor and manage all of your environments, including public clouds, private clouds, and hybrid clouds.
Solve cloud management complexities.
ScienceLogic monitors private cloud resources, both virtual and physical machines, in the same console. To maximize efficiency, you get automation, multi-tenancy management, and visibility into chargeback/billing, all through a single solution.
- Run book automation
- Secure customer access
- Highly resilient, secure, and scalable design
- Integrated virtualization monitoring for VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, and more
- Integrated SaaS monitoring in public clouds
- Integrated monitoring of custom web applications in public clouds
- Integrated IaaS monitoring in public clouds
- Chargeback and billing – resources usage metrics per Customer
- Multi-tier monitoring services
- Automated provisioning/discovery of monitoring services
- Integrated trouble ticketing – accessible by customers
- Integrated dashboards and reports
- Consolidate physical, virtual, and cloud management operations from a single platform
- Manage private clouds and public clouds (Saas, PaaS, and IaaS) from one platform
- Rapidly deliver differentiated cloud and virtualization monitoring offerings with customized reporting
- Automate your monitoring provisioning
Monitor Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications in the public cloud, performing web content checks and using monitoring policies to report on availability and performance of business-critical applications, as well as any custom web applications that you have hosted in a public cloud.
You can better monitor and manage your Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) operations as well. The ScienceLogic solution monitors infrastructure resources that you have outsourced to a public cloud such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, GoGrid, Terremark, or one of the other cloud service providers.