To get a true picture of your IT service delivery, cut across the operational silos that build...
When you’re fighting a fire, every second counts. You need a unified IT operations management system that will allow you to monitor where your IT system is experiencing the flame-out – and create an IT ticket instantly to get the firefighters on the job. Better yet, you need an IT management system that gives you visibility across your entire operation, allowing you to monitor for the first sign of trouble.
Consolidate your view of events across all service delivery components.
Use run book automation to create event-driven workflows.
Use one mouse click for event-to-ticket with relevant operational details.
The ScienceLogic integrated solution includes a full-featured management application for events (also known as incidents) that is pre-integrated with other ScienceLogic applications, including IT ticketing. One click of the mouse, and you've got a ticket.
An event console provides the visibility to quickly research and respond to events, enabling accurate troubleshooting without hours of diagnostics.
The ScienceLogic solution covers network monitoring, service level management, IT ticketing, and more. ScienceLogic management applications work together with shared data to provide automated and uninterrupted support for IT operations workflow.
Resolve incidents with a network fault management system that leverages run book automation.
ScienceLogic automates many IT management and maintenance tasks, including event monitoring, notifications, network fault management, and incident responses. As ScienceLogic monitors availability, security, hardware performance, and application performance, the system generates events when irregularities occur – before they develop into expensive downtime, outages, and degraded service levels.
- Manager of Managers (MoM) for centralized viewing of events from internal policies and integration with external sources
- Accept messages from SNMP v1, v2, v3, syslog, email, SOAP/XML, SQL and custom data sources and protocols through Snippet Dynamic Applications
- Automatic correlation and suppression of events via:
- network discoverable layer-2 topology
- virtualization relationships
- event association
- event frequency over time
- Secure and powerful event console and desktop tools
- Auto-clearing of events based upon:
- automation policies
- hysteresis modeling
- inbound event
- polling events
- Auto integration with ScienceLogic Trouble Ticketing: auto or one-click ticket creation and issue tracking from incident through problem resolution
- Review historical event trends for problem identification
- Top Events Occurring on Device
- Top Devices with Events
- Top N Most Common Events
- Dynamically adjusted thresholds based upon:
- Comparison with previous values
- Average of all current instances
- Sum of all current instances
- Integrated Runbook Automation features – to create event-triggered automation policies that can kick off actions:
- Automatically create tickets
- Send custom email messages
- Send custom SNMP trap or SNMP set to remote systems
- Run SQL statements against ScienceLogic or remote databases
- Run custom script to access external system, non-standard device or as part of muti-step/multi-process automation
- Sample Reports - Event Detection – Detailed and Summary, Event Trending, Events Dashboard, Event Relations Map, Logs Dashboard, Traps Dashboard
- Create an IT ticket with a single mouse-click
- Centralize your notification policy management, and make sure that the right people get notifications
- Automate event monitoring, notifications, and incident responses
- Integrate with other management systems
- Manage IT operations through a single, central portal
- Collect status and event data from any device, application, or management system
- Customize event management for your business needs, including establishing rules to prevent false positives
- Correlate data into a centralized whole to provide end-to-end visibility into IT infrastructure
- Automatically retain event logs and messages for easier auditing
Customizable notification and escalation policies ensure that the right people get the right alerts at the right time. It can even perform some corrective actions automatically.
Acting as a “manager of managers” (MoM), the ScienceLogic platform can collect status and event data from any device, application, or management system. This data is then correlated, giving you not only a unified view through one centralized console but also all the necessary tools for advanced auditing and incident workflow.
You don’t have to do hour after hour of painstaking mapping, troubleshooting, and maintenance. With ScienceLogic's fully integrated event management, notification management, and ticketing to help you proactively investigate and respond to incidents and document and audit your responses, your firefighting days are done.