To get a true picture of your IT service delivery, cut across the operational silos that build...
For your service desk to respond to external and internal customers' work requests rapidly and efficiently, you need the best service desk tools and automation that you can get. You need the ScienceLogic integrated platform with automated ticketing workflow and tools to document and accelerate the problem-resolution process.
Integrate event and ticketing for seamless operations.
Automate notifications, escalations, and response/remediation.
Align processes to customized workflows.
Your service desk operators are prioritizing requests to fix problems, critical to minor, along with scheduling for routine maintenance and other types of work. ScienceLogic's IT ticketing system provides the service desk with flexibility, rapid response, and integration with all of your IT operations.
ScienceLogic's integrated event management and IT ticketing enable service desk operators to view other incidents and tickets that may be impacting the end user, to create a trouble ticket, to escalate a problem along a defined notification path, and other responses for more efficient and responsive customer service.
An IT ticket can be manually created, or it can be generated based by selecting an event. A simple mouse-click, and most of the ticket fields are populated automatically.
Ease the path to ITIL with ScienceLogic.
Service providers and enterprises are moving toward the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices to align IT with their business objectives. If you're a CIO or IT manager who is introducing or implementing ITIL in your organization, ScienceLogic allows you to build business-specific change management processes right into IT operations.
ScienceLogic's IT monitoring and management platform includes a centralized database, tools, and features that enable businesses to deploy ITIL implementations quickly and cost-effectively.
- Full integration with incident management
- Full integration with IT ticket system, including ability to view other incidents and tickets
- Prioritization of service requests
- Problem escalation along pre-defined paths
- Pre-defined responses for efficient customer service
- Knowledgebase of best practices, policies, and organizational response documentation
- Automated records for documentation
- Easy integration with third-party monitoring and management systems
- Provide the foundation for a faster and more efficient response from service desk operators.
- Prioritize issues according to business definitions.
- Build ITIL processes right into your IT operations.
- See the big picture of your entire IT operations, allowing you to make more informed decisions.
Easy integration with leading monitoring and management solutions allows ScienceLogic to provide you with the ability to view your entire IT infrastructure through a "single pane of glass.” The ScienceLogic platform comes with a full suite of management applications that deliver performance and availability management of the network and all networked devices, as well as integrating incident management and IT ticketing.
From executives and business users to external customers and IT managers and staff, ScienceLogic provides the visibility into the IT services that impact overall business success.