Visualize this. With each ScienceLogic dashboard, your business comes alive in front of your...
Stand-alone IT ticketing solutions can slow you down. ScienceLogic's internal ticketing system is fully integrated with all other ScienceLogic applications, including event management and the service desk functions. With a mouse-click, you can create a ticket in response to an event.
The ScienceLogic solution includes an embedded IT ticketing application. Automated IT ticketing workflow and service desk software features can accelerate your problem-resolution process for customer support, help desk, or internal ticketing use.
You can view all relevant system information for a ticket – from system details and status to other metrics, reports, and historical logs – through ScienceLogic's single, secure Web-based portal.
Make an event into a ticket, and track it all the way to the end.
ScienceLogic’s service desk provides an integrated trouble-ticketing management system that works seamlessly with all the network, system, application, virtualization, asset, and configuration tools. With one comprehensive, easy-to-use trouble-ticket tracking and searching system, an event can be created according to automated policy or a pre-set schedule, or by one click through an event alert email.
- Embedded understanding of managed elements, such as devices, device groups, organizations, assets, customers, and more
- Tickets can be aligned with any of the managed elements
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use IT ticket tracking and searching
- One-click event to ticket creation
- Auto-ticket creation through several methods:
- Inbound email
- Automation policies – customizable auto-ticket creation based upon events
- Scheduled basis
- Support for MIME email attachment types in auto-ticket creation
- Create and manage queues, memberships, and access
- Parent-child ticket relationships allows for nesting of related incidents
- Notification and escalation engine
- Auto-response email sends ticket details and URL upon change(s)
- Supports email notification groups when there’s a change in ticket status
- Create escalation policies and management workflow for business driven requirements
- Chargeback time tracking to keep track of resolution time
- Customization options
- Ticketing templates for recreating specific incidents
- Client customizable resolution and procedure text and support for ITIL best practices
- Easy-to-add ticketing custom fields and forms for specific needs
- Define-and-control selectable drop-down options within forms
- Workflow capabilities
- Management workflow for business-driven requirements
- Change management with custom templates and fields to support
- Ability to create document templates within ticketing, knowledgebase, and device and organizational notes, asset and vendor records, and more
- ITIL initiatives support using approved forms for different use cases
- Detailed messages to other users or external recipients
- Automated audit log for ticket history
- Cloaked comments feature
- Integrated knowledgebase as repository for best practices, policies, and organizational response documentation; information can be embedded in tickets
- Integrated asset management for direct access to asset and vendor records
- Integrated organizational contact information
- Extensive set of administrative tools and reports
- Built-in ticketing performance reports
Tickets are managed in easy-to-sort queues with customizable ticketing templates, automated notification, and escalation policies. An integrated knowledgebase is also available for users to use as a repository for best practices, policies, and organizational response documentation.