Some do IT well, but our customers do IT better. That’s the focus of this year’s user conference, taking place October 3–4 at the MGM National Harbor.Discover Our Next Generation IT Service Assurance Platform—request a demo!
ScienceLogic understands that IT success is more than just having the best technology—it’s also about investing in you (the person behind the tech). After all, there is an “I” in IT and your ideas can have a big impact on the overall organization.
So what’s the best way to develop ideas that make your organization more efficient and effective? Attend ScienceLogic’s fifth annual Symposium!
For two full days, ScienceLogic’s product experts, educators, and your industry peers will gather to highlight best practices in IT. The agenda is built to foster innovation and help solve the challenges you have today and will encounter tomorrow.
- Choose from more than two dozen sessions, many led by ScienceLogic customers who have faced similar obstacles and found a way to do IT better. We want you to network with our cohort to keep the conversations going even after the conference ends. See the list of presenters here.
- Make suggestions that will drive the future direction of the product. We are ready to listen, so help us help you. See the growing list of symposium sessions here.
- Understand how the latest product enhancements can improve your IT department. Our product experts will provide insight into new features and how you can leverage them for business impact. See more of what to expect here.
The best way to make the most of your technology is to understand how others are using it and where it can take you tomorrow. Symposium is your chance to make an impact.
Of course, you won’t want to miss our customer appreciation party to close out the final night of the conference. We’re going to blast back to the 80s with some live music, games, and fun (more to come later).
Share This Post
- ScienceLogic Deepens Full Stack Visibility with Acquisition of AppFirst Recently, ScienceLogic announced their acquisition of AppFirst & shared plans to release industry's first converged platform offering in 2016. This is an exciting development you need to know about. Keep reading…
- VMware’s Future: Cloud-native Applications and Containers What does the future of VMware look like? We sifted through all the marketing hype presented at VMworld to get to the core of VMware's vision for road ahead. Keep reading…
- Top Challenge of Deploying Cloud Solutions MSPs are well-positioned to cash in on the cloud adoption trend by offering the resources and expertise enterprises need for successful cloud adoption. Keep reading…