We’re a few short days away from the kick off of Cisco Live in San Diego, CA! The week is packed with excellent speakers and great information sessions; how do you begin to narrow down that you’ll attend each day? Let us help you out. We combed through the Session Catalog and selected five awesome cloud-focused sessions to add to your itinerary during Cisco Live! See below for the full roundup.
- Data Center and Cloud Strategy – Planning the Next 5 Years* (PSODCT-2088) WHEN: Tuesday, June 9 – 10:00-11:00 AM WHERE: 7B Upper Level WHO: Shashi Kiran – Sr. Director, Data Center & Cloud Networking at Cisco WHAT: Explore some of the top strategies organizations can factor into their planning cycles for building the next generation data center over the next 3-5 years. (*This session is also offered on Wednesday.)
- Demystifying How to Move Your Production Applications to the Cloud (PCSZEN-1009) WHEN: Tuesday, June 9 – 1:45-2:15 PM WHERE: Pre-zen-tation Showcase WHO: Mark Duvoisin, VP of Sales at Dimension Data WHAT: Most enterprises will agree that cloud is the way to go, whether it’s via public, private or a hybrid technology – but where do they begin? How can your organization benefit from this next step to the cloud? During this session, attendees will get an easy-to-use checklist for selecting production applications and migrating them to the cloud.
- Data Center and Cloud Strategy – Planning the Next 5 Years* (PSODCT-2088) WHEN: Wednesday, June 10 – 10:00-11:00 AM WHERE: 28B Upper Level WHO: Shashi Kiran – Sr. Director, Data Center & Cloud Networking at Cisco WHAT: Explore some of the top strategies organizations can factor into their planning cycles for building the next generation data center over the next 3-5 years. (*This session is also offered on Tuesday.)
- Inside Cisco IT: Secure and Simplified Cloud Services with ACI (BRKCOC-1000) WHEN: Wednesday, June 10 – 1:00-3:00 PM WHERE: 30D – Upper Level WHO: Benny Van De Voorde – Network Architect, Cisco; Erich Latchford – IT Manager, Cisco WHAT: Learn how Cisco IT is designing next-generation application aware solutions and the new policy models required for this journey. Cisco IT is migrating all traditional applications to a radically simplified compute platform and programmable network. Application Centric Infrastructure, or ACI, will significantly reduce the network complexity and improve security, while reducing application deployment cycles. Additionally, the presenters will share the experience and lessons learned from their journey transforming applications and platforms to an infrastructure aware architecture.
- Building Hybrid Clouds in Amazon Web Services with the CSR 1000v (BRKARC-2023) WHEN: Thursday, June 11 – 8:00-9:30 AM WHERE: 15B Mezz. WHO: Chris Hocker – CSE, Cisco; Steven Carter – CSA, Cisco WHAT: Learn how to leverage Cisco’s Cloud Services Router (CSR 1000V) and related technologies for deploying secure, hybrid clouds for enterprise workloads and network services. Attendees will also learn more on the use of the CSR 1000v with their service provider in extending into the public cloud through Direct connect, and much more.
- Cloud Consumption in North America (PNLCLD-2202) WHEN: Thursday, June 11 – 10:00-11:30 AM WHERE: 8 Upper Level WHO: Ronnie Scott – Data Center TSA, Cisco; Greg Walker – Business Development Manager, Dimension Data Canada; David Senf – VP, Infrastructure & Cloud, IDC Canada; Gerald McElwee – Makita North America WHAT: Who is using cloud services? What are they using them for? What can we learn from their experiences? Those are some of the questions this panel will discuss. They’ll look at public, private and hybrid cloud services, as well as how the “intercloud” will change the marketplace going forward. Plus, many additional cloud-related topics you don’t want to miss.
For more information on any of the sessions listed above, visit the Session Catalog and search using the alphanumeric code listed beside each session title. Was this helpful? You can thank us in person! Swing by booth 1919 during Cisco Live and enter to win a drone or attend the ScienceLogic Party on Tuesday, 6/9. We’ll see you in San Diego!
Share This Post
- Houston, We Have a…Connection! They needed more than a typical monitoring tool. ScienceLogic was able to establish an effective IT monitoring solution between Earth and a space station. Keep reading…
- VMware’s Future: Cloud-native Applications and Containers What does the future of VMware look like? We sifted through all the marketing hype presented at VMworld to get to the core of VMware's vision for road ahead. Keep reading…
- MSPs: What Will Your Next Revenue Stream Be? Don’t look back on the revenue stream that could have been. Partner with MSP JumpStart to define, deploy, market, and sell new managed services your competitors cannot offer. Keep reading…