Are you ready to change the future of hybrid cloud network monitoring? Then read on.
What are we looking for?
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven Account Executive with at least five years of direct Network/Applications Management or IT Operations Management (ITOM) sales experience to join their established sales organization in the national headquarters in Reston, VA. You’ll work directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through hybrid cloud monitoring solutions. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with account-based selling to large enterprises, is a skillful builder of relationships, are persuasive and have a depth of experience in controlling and navigating the sales cycle.
What will my day look like?
Each day is going to bring new and exciting challenges your way; and being the high energy, innovative and strategic person you are this is exactly what you’ve been looking for and you feel at home in a dynamic and thriving sales organization. No two days will be the same in the life of an Account Executive here at ScienceLogic, but here’s a sneak peek into some of the responsibilities you’ll have on a daily basis.
- Identify and call on senior executives to understand business requirements, decision-making process and financing/buying process
- Use those outstanding communication skills combined with industry and company knowledge to articulate ScienceLogic’s vision and strategy, while showing its business value and impact to customers.
- Coordinate execution of proofs of concepts, partner enablement plans and proposed deliverables.
- Set and manage appropriate customer and partner expectations regarding the proposed solution from presale, sale and through to post-delivery.
- Develop a sales opportunity pipeline and drive revenues equal to or beyond your assigned quota.
- Identify potential clients and engage them through telemarketing, cold calling, social networking and other business forums.
- Build and maintain close relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders, to understand needs and priorities of the organization.
- Know your key stakeholders’ goals and motives and help them succeed.
- Become one with the market. Understand market trends and interpret data relevant to our initiatives.
- Develop and identify competitive strategies and sales plays that create opportunity for ScienceLogic and the partners.
- Engage and work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and within cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering and Product Development.
How will you be successful here?
Do you have a knack for building strong industry knowledge and client relationships? How about the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks along a multi-variable timeline? If so, these qualities combined with the skills listed below, when executed well, are the recipe to becoming a wildly successful part of our team.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct Enterprise sales experience in the NPM, NPMD, ITOM, APM or related field
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related field.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling and/or consultative sales techniques
- Demonstarted ability to map technology to solving real business problems while differentiating our capabilities against the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings with new accounts and close deals at the executuve level
- Strong business acumen in order to demonstrate and explain how ScienceLogic solutions can meet the business goals of prospective customers.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers, sales personnel, customer service, partnersl as well as a good understanding of the industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build and articulate the ROI to executives around the ScienceLogic offering.
- You will be measured by the execution of the sales plan revenue targets, forecast accuracy, responsible use of company resources and sales and pipeline building activities.
- Ability to drive and track sales opportunities within your assigned territory and document that activity on a regular basis in SalesForce
- Exhibit high level of ethical standards in all business activities.
- Self-Starter and can work independently to build out their Enterprise Franchise
- Experience using SalesForce.
- Demonstrated consistent track record of quota achievement.
ScienceLogic is the global leader in hybrid IT monitoring for the network of everything. Over 20,000 global service providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic to significantly enhance IT efficiency, optimize operations, and ensure business continuity. ScienceLogic is the first monitoring solution to provide a comprehensive view of all IT components through a single pane of glass, whether they reside in a public cloud environment or on premises. With over 1,500 dynamic management apps and custom dashboarding capabilities, we deliver the scale, resiliency, and automation needed to simplify the constantly evolving task of managing IT resources, services, and applications.