Support and Maintenance contracts can be renewed annually or for multiple terms at discounted rates.
What You Get
- Support Anytime
- Our team is available 24x7x365.
- Software Updates
- Download ScienceLogic maintenance release patches and product enhancements.
- ScienceLogic Customer Portal
- Enter, track, and report on support tickets; download quick reports, PowerPacks, icons, and themes. Search the knowledge base for FAQs and best practices, and browse the ScienceLogic documentation library for manuals and how-to documents.
- Answers forums
- Our Answers forums let you share best practices with other other ScienceLogic customers, as well as browse community-tested solutions to any challenges.
- On-Call, 24x7x365 Emergency Phone Support
- Get immediate attention if you encounter a critical system issue related to ScienceLogic core services or a total system outage.
- Beta Test Program
- Receive the earliest access to ScienceLogic product enhancements and releases.
- Product Development Sessions
- Meet with the ScienceLogic development team and other ScienceLogic customers to propose and discuss future product features and functionality.
Support & Maintenance for Your ScienceLogic Solution
Experienced ScienceLogic technical specialists are available by phone and email. Most inquiries receive a response within the hour of receipt. When needed, our support team has direct access to our software development team to ensure your questions are fully addressed.
ScienceLogic Customer Portal
Support customers receive access to the ScienceLogic Customer Portal and a full range of ScienceLogic-related help resources and technical information including:
- Help desk/ticketing: enter and track your support questions and requests
- Knowledge base: find the latest product information, download PowerPacks and updates, view best practice documents and more
- Answers forums: get input on your tough ScienceLogic problems from other ScienceLogic customers
On-Site Hardware Support
ScienceLogic includes Dell Silver Enterprise hardware support with four hour, on-site service by Dell-certified experts after phone-base troubleshooting. With an active Support and Maintenance Agreement, we coordinate this effort, and if necessary, assist in returning faulty equipment to minimize downtime and free your staff’s time.
Enhancement Requests & Software Upgrades
Customers with an active Support and Maintenance Agreement receive free version and software upgrades that are made available throughout the year. We encourage feature and functionality enhancement requests, as they often benefit the entire ScienceLogic community. Our Support and Development teams work with you to understand your requirements and determine whether an enhancement can be made available. New ScienceLogic platform enhancements are released for immediate implementation or are bundled into an upcoming release.